Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Be or Not to be at Singapore

Well...I admit I'm not yet ready for this meeting.I've not finished my reading yet, plus when I'm supposed to discuss with my boss, he felt sick for a week...So, I came here half prepare, still a learner, observed the world plan for environment..waaaa...it's really technical, but i struggle to be among these people..

The meeting is Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation(APEC) Aviation Emissions Task Force (AETF) at Singapore Aviation Academy(SAA), near Changi. Still an interesting topic or area that I need to cover..wow really need a lot of study on this matter..huhuhu me covering the 44 post for substantial issues like environment, communicable disease, D-8 etc..the truth is I'm busy with my study, which it's in the final stage, but lot a lot of problem rise lately..so that's why,I'm trying hard, really hard to catch up everything, and this environment thing was left aside...

I wish i had more time to study this matter more...aiyoo..felt guilty :(

to My dearest Sayang...there's always up and down in our relaltionship. but most important is we get thru it together..ur weaknesses is my strength & my weakness is ur strength..love u much sayang..can't wait to see u again..

No comments:

Post a Comment