Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2nd Note

It's 18th August today. A lot of things happened lately. In 4 days, the month of Ramadhan is soon to arrive. Wow, time really move so fast. As quote say 'time wait for no one'. I have to move fast to0, a lot of things must be solved within this 2 months. Every nite is really precious to me, since I'm working in the day. Lately, I'm just concentrating doing my IS(Independent Study) ----> which is my final subject for this master thing. I'm work hard..really I'm trying hard.

Rite now, it's just about my study, my sayang & my work revolve around me. My family? Once a month I try to go back...but there always an issue when I go back..I dunno, sometime I couldn't control everything. My sister? I bet she never care what's happening to her siblings..she has her own world, separate from us. I never asked her help..does she ever want to help us?

... don't want to think anymore...I must finished all the work here in Putrajaya b4 go back at the end of this month. I don't care with others. What am I doing now is for myself, my work, my master is for myself..I have nothing else to bring to the future. So, I'm really work hard now...

Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku, Ya Rabbulalamin..permudahkanlah jalan yang kupilih ini..amin

No comments:

Post a Comment